App development with QR codes
Automating workflows intelligently
For a long time, barcodes have provided many useful functions: Point-of-sale systems read item numbers via EAN13 codes, event tickets can be verified via a DataMatrix code, and vaccinations can be verified with a QR code.
Used correctly, barcodes can significantly speed up many workflows. From QR-driven information videos in museums to quick access to the Payback card (via Wallet Creator
), to extensive remote control of exhibits (DIRIMOTE
), we have been able to gather a lot of experience in recent years.
Here is a selection of things that are possible with barcodes:
- Record times, e.g. working hours, tool usage, station overview
- Read out data such as contact data, e-mail address, telephone numbers, V-cards, payment information
- Connect and remotely control tools, machines or other systems
- Authenticate online and offline access
- Link websites, downloads, networks and more
- Activate media staging (e.g. video presentations)
- Represent individual controls on the smartphone
We would also be happy to advise you on finding the right barcode implementation for your company.